Detection. Protection. Peace of Mind.
Get peace of mind and help protect what you've worked so hard to earn by enrolling in Morgan Stanley Identity and Credit Protection from Experian. Provided by Experian®, a global leader in identity security, Morgan Stanley Identity and Credit Protection from Experian offers a robust suite of premium monitoring and identity services to help safeguard your personal information.
Morgan Stanley Identity and Credit Protection from Experian benefits include:
- Dark Web Monitoring. We keep a vigilant eye on the dark web, monitoring thousands of websites and millions of data points to determine if information like your Social Security number is being sold or traded online. If we detect something, we'll alert you.
- 3-Bureau Credit Reports and VantageScore® 3.0 Scores*. We help you keep tabs on your credit activity by offering you once-per-month access to your Experian, Equifax®, and TransUnion® credit reports, as well as your 3-Bureau VantageScore 3.0 scores.
- 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring. Receive daily monitoring of your credit reports and alerts about key report changes, such as new inquiries or address changes.
- Experian CreditLock. Lock your Experian Credit Report to block unauthorized credit activity and reduce the threat of identity theft. We will send you an alert if someone tries to access your credit file while your report is locked.
- Financial Transaction Monitoring. Links your financial accounts and provides you with access to your account details and transaction history so you can get a snapshot of your financial activity, stay on top of any changes, and feel protected from fraud.
- Identity Alerts. Get real-time notifications if your personal information is used without your authorization, including to apply for new credit.
- Fraud Resolution Assistance. Our dedicated Fraud Resolution Specialists help you cut through the red tape, guiding you toward a resolution if you become a victim of identity theft.
- VantageScore Alerts. We will inform you when vital changes to your VantageScore occur, including if it goes up or down.
- Lost Wallet Protection. Cancel and replace registered credit and debit cards with one phone call.
- ChildSecure® child monitoring. Register up to ten children under age 18 and receive an email alert if an Experian credit report is found under the child's name.
- Multi-Factor Authentication. Uses a one-time password that provides an additional layer of identity verification to verify your identity.
- Up to $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance. Receive coverage of up to $1 million to cover certain costs of identity restoration, such as private investigation and notary fees. ChildSecure registrants are covered too.
- And so much more!
Sign up is quick, easy and free for CashPlus clients. To get started, we just need to verify some personal information and then you'll be on your way to peace of mind with Morgan Stanley Identity and Credit Protection from Experian.
Download the Summary of Benefits for the Experian Identity Theft Coverage to view additional details.